I’m convinced that virtual assistants are the future. I met Emily,randomly about a year ago and decided to get her help on sales and marketing Honestly, it’s one of the best decisions I have ever made. Many successful entrepreneurs I know are following suit.
You might need to consider hiring a virtual assistant if:
- You feel overwhelmed with your workload.
- You need help digging out from the administrative pile.
- You know you could really “move the needle” if you could focus more on what you and only you can do.
- You want to be more productive and less stressed.
- You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time.
- You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring, and training a physical assistant.
- You want—and need— a life
What can an virtual assistant do for you?
Anything that does not require her physical presence.
Practically speaking, this means she can:
- Screen your e-mail and respond on your behalf
- Schedule and confirm your appointments
- Book your travel arrangements
- Make calls on your behalf
- Perform miscellaneous research
- Fill out expense reports and track reimbursements
- Create invoices and post payments
- Manage any projects you don’t want to handle
- Social Media
- Sales and Marketing
The truth is that most of my professional relationships today are virtual. I’ll bet many of yours are as well.
Emily now helps me with new projects and internet marketing,whilst I do the things I love,like training more clients and helping more ladies overcome their weightloss issues and mindset.
Check out Emily’s website http://www.practicalpanda.co.uk/